Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Criminal records

my girls keep telling me about a visit to their dads where him and his gf were fist fighting and went to jail and their gma had to pick em kids do not need to be in that situation...i need to find out if this is true....?

Answer Question

Asked by suhweetness at 12:51 PM on Apr. 17, 2011 in General Parenting

Level 16 (2,589 Credits)
Answers (8)
  • call the court house and ask

    Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:52 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

  • I agree call the court house

    Answer by Christmaslver68 at 12:53 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

  • I would either look it up on the county sheriffs page under arrests or I would call the court house.

    Answer by amberdawnbarr at 12:53 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

  • Most cities have a judicary website you look up that kind of information. If not it is public record so you should be able to visit your local court and access it that way

    Answer by JennaG05 at 1:04 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

  • You can call the station and ask for the public records website so you can see it for yourself. Or just ask them.

    Answer by Renee3K at 1:18 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

  • Call the police dept or sheriff and find out where they keep the police reports. If it happened during a visit you should be able to look up the report by date. Get a copy. You can also pay for criminal records usually at a court house from the clerk of court for around $10-20.

    Answer by gemgem at 1:26 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

  • call the police station or ask the ex

    Answer by flipper4u21 at 1:33 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

  • im not going to ask the exx cause i dont want him taking it on the girls

    Comment by suhweetness (original poster) at 2:55 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.