how many of you mamas.....

only shave in the winter if you have a doctors appt? I know I let my legs go for a while between shavings unless I have an appt.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:17 AM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I shave in the winter when I start to gross myself out. Probably around every 2-3 weeks LOL. I tell my kids Im growing a forest on my legs. But not really. I dont really have alot of hair on my legs which is weird I know. I have patches.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:49 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I am 30 weeks and shave daily. It is habit for me and I feel uncomfortable if I don't.

It won't be long though until I know that I won't be able to anymore because of my constricting belly and then I will go to my GF who waxes and get it taken care of that way.

I am NOT stuck up or snobby. I just have man hair on my legs if I don't shave daily.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 8:25 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Thats hilarious.I walk around looking like a werewolf in the winter.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:28 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I'm lucky enough to not be very hairy :) I only shave if I'm going to the pool or wearing a short skirt and even then I don't even have any hair to speak of on my thighs so it's always just to my knee!

So in short, I only shave when the mood strikes me :)
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 8:30 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• i shave like every 2 or 3 weeks depends on if im in the mood lol
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 8:43 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• my legs maybe 2-3 wks i used to do this every 3 days right now!!!
    i dont give a hell, at the moment...im 35 weeks prego and it doesnt work if i do!
    next day would be as hairy as the day before so i just gave up!
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 8:56 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• when i was pregnant i would shave very rarely cause it was hard for me.. only when i was going to the drs maybe a time before if my legs were lucky. (i couldn't shave my crotch though at all after a certain point) I remember going to the dr once and i had to put the gown on for him to check me and i forgot to shave! I was apologizing so much ahhaa. He was just like really.. its okay you'd be surprised how often i see this and how nasty of things i really seee.. this doesn't even phase me LOL
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:01 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• When I was preggo, I stopped growing hair on my legs. It was the wierdest thing. I didn't notice it right away. I shaved on Easter so I could wear a skirt and then before I knew it it was the end of May and I hadn't shaved and yet, no hair! It was awesome! Even now (DS is four months tomorrow) leg hair growth is very slow. My underarms are another story though!!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:07 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• ha ha.. I shave my legs when I want nookie. Pits are always shaved- after almost 13 years together (4 married) my hubby finally mentioned the other night he prefers if I keep my pits shaved. lol...
    ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 9:07 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Yeah, being pregnant in the winter keeps me from shaving! lol! I'm 34 wks, so it's literally almost impossible! I only shave when I have to go to the doctor, which thanks for reminding me, is tomorrow!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Dec. 2, 2008