How long before you passed gas in front of him????

Was it an accident or did you just let one rip????

I think we had been LIVING TOGETHER for almost a year! lol he was tickling me and I was BEGGING him to stop...well he didnt lol....when that sucker sneaked past me Rich literally fell off the bed laughing! lol I was SO freaking embarrassed

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 12:54 PM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I don't remember, but probably our honeymoon. He walked in on me when I was going to the bathroom and all privacy was over after that. Anyway, I have to get back at him sometimes as nasty as he can be :) I do get a little embarassed about it though.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 1:38 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• he did it first so it wasnt a big deal
    goatmom4

Answer by goatmom4 at 12:58 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I've been with my DH for quite a while now and I'm still shy about it lol. If it happens, I get really giggly and start to blush.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 12:57 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• well we have been together about ten years an di still get nervous and try to hold it . lol
    damionsmommy2

Answer by damionsmommy2 at 1:01 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• On accident probably within the first year...I don't do it around him willingly to this day, and we have been together almost 14 years. He has only recently started willingly farting in front of me. He was sick with the flu and I saw a lot of nasty things come out of him (this was about 2 years ago), and since then, he hasn't cared. I used to make fun of him for holding back during the day and then farting all night in his sleep. LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 1:52 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• He would do it in front of me after about a year. I didn't do it in front of him until we were together for five years, married and I was pregnant and I really couldn't help it. Now after the pregnancy, I still try to avoid it in front of him except for recently when I was ill with a lower GI issue and couldn't really help it either.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 2:02 PM on Apr. 17, 2011