Acne and really bad morning sickness..boy or girl...

I am 10 weeks along I have acne and super bad morning sickness.. the doctors actually had to put me on Zofran.. an anti nausea med for chemo patients, I am unable to keep any food or drink down..usually it subsides around 8 -9 at night but last night i was throwing up all night long. I have a 2 year old daughter, it wasn't this bad. I was wondering if anyone had any tips for morning sickness and if it could mean this ones a boy.

Tiewaz

Asked by Tiewaz at 1:02 PM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I have 3 kids, and had horrible nausea and acne with them all. I don't really think you can tell a gender without an ultrasound or blood test. But if you try, you have a 50 % success rate, lol! I have 2 boys and a girl.
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 1:05 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• It could be a boy. But then it could be a girl.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 1:04 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• No---morning sickness or acne or no morning sickness---it has no influence on boy or girl.The sex of the baby doesn't cause any of your symptoms. I had no morning sickness with either of my 2nd and 3rd pregnancies---a boy and a girl, but with the first (A girl) I was sick for 4 months.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 1:05 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I agree with tootoobusy...

My friends had those symptoms when pregnant with her son. I had them when pregnant with my daughter.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 1:05 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• No it doesn't mean a boy. Everyone told me I was having a boy cause of my symptoms. I have 2 girls didn't have any symptoms what so ever with them other than cravings, eating a lot and peeing a lot. This time around my boobs hurt really bad, I am neasueas a lot I am 6 months and still get it some worse than others. I had really bad heartburn until 4 months. I was having bad dreams I didn't have with the girls and I found out I am having another girl. So the way you feel you doesn't mean you are having the opposite sex.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 1:14 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• oh ya I also have really bad acne rit now on my back, face and even on my legs and I didn't have that with the girls
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 1:15 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I thought maybe if it was a boy the testosterone from the boy could be interfering with my body adversely. I know its a 50-50 shot but it just seems so much worse than when i was prego for my daughter...I don't think it's normal to be throwing up all day and night, I am worried about being dehydrated, i have lost ten lbs since i started getting sick...
    Tiewaz

Comment by Tiewaz (original poster) at 1:16 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• who knows! but i had two boys and i had perfect skin with both of them
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 1:33 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I don't think sex has anything to do with it. I have 3 girls and another on the way and each of my pregnancies have been very different.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:50 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• 50/50 chance eitherway
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 2:03 PM on Apr. 17, 2011