I currently sell A.C.E. which is an appetite control and energy supplement... I'm thinking about switching to Body by Vi. Which is a shake instead of pills. I'm torn between the two. Which do you ladies think would be more profitable?

tristinab

Asked by tristinab at 1:24 PM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Money & Work

• Neither, because both are crap and bad for your body and should be banned.
    Anonymous

• Neither are a good way to make money.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 1:51 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• i have no idea..as i've never heard of either. but i'd think your target group could be found at the gym, possibly?? word of mouth??
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 1:52 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I made $200 yesterday in 2 hours just sitting in front of my computer... so I know that the A.C.E. is a good way to make money... I just wanted to check into the other.... tootoobusy... if you don't mind me asking... what do you do to make money? As far as the anonymous answer goes stating that they should both be banned, they are made from natural ingredients from the earth. So I suppose next you will want to ban lettuce??? Or perhaps raisins??? maybe cookies even??? lol
    tristinab

Comment by tristinab (original poster) at 2:45 PM on Apr. 17, 2011