How can i tell what these pains are (maybe pregnancy)?

for the past two weeks ive been having lower back pain and my lower stomach feels like pressure then the aching pain goes up to where above my belly button feels like pressure off and on my sides hurt, i missed my period and off and on i have head aches, and also i have to urine more then usual .
i took a pregnancy test it was negative so i thought it was all in my head and i stopped thinking about pregnancy but i still felt the aching . I recently went to the doctor she said its too early for pregnancy symptoms but it could be.
It seems like everyone is trying to say its in my head but i know i feel pain
i dont know if i should tell my ex whats going on if i am pregnant it will be his baby
were really good friends.

im just confuse

& Yes if i am pregnant i will be a teen mom.

im sorry everyone i see alot of people are mentioning bladder infection or urnie infection when i went to the doctor i had them check  and she did tell me i was fine no bladder or urine infection that wasnt the problem

new_me24

Asked by new_me24 at 2:32 PM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like a raging urinary track and kidney infection to me. That would make you feel the pains you describe. GO see a Dr and get a test woman!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:34 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Wait about two weeks and take another test and if it still says negative then talk to your doctor about it.
    Kimberlysmama

Answer by Kimberlysmama at 2:35 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• If you missed your period I don't see how it would be too early for pregnancy symptoms. I would take another test. If it is negative you could always have a blood test done. I don't know if you have one in your area but we have a pregnancy center around here that will confirm early pregnancy with an ultrasound, free of charge.
    Anonymous

• I think the pains you describe dont sound like pregnancy pains to me at least not a normal one, the other symptoms you have sound like pregnancy, but the others do. I would definitly go get checked out by a doctor right away, like said above it could be an infection of some sort, or something else that could be dangerous. See a different doctor, and have them figure out whats wrong.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 2:40 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• It sounds more like you are leaning toward pregnancy when those symptoms would not be showing themselves yet. I am sure that you are feeling pain but I would look into more answers other than the one your are leaning towards.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 2:42 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• My mom had all that and it ended up being a false pregnancy. U have all the symptoms, even the weight gain but there is no baby. It happens when u want a baby really bad.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:50 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Gal bladder, kidney stones i would get an ultrasound...
    Tiewaz

Answer by Tiewaz at 2:50 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I don't know how accurate they are but you can buy an over the counter test that tests for Urinary Tract Infections. It's from AZO..they also have over the counter medication by the same company for urinary tract infections and I know for a fact they work...it turns your urine funny colors but it does help.
    sassygoddess

Answer by sassygoddess at 3:56 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• wait and take another test
    vgaines

Answer by vgaines at 6:03 PM on Apr. 17, 2011