Any ladies here licensed to carry a gun?

Anyone interested in getting licensed?

MaterialGirl198

Asked by MaterialGirl198 at 2:37 PM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I am licensed and I do carry.

Answer by gemgem at 2:38 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• We cannot carry in Illinois...licensed or not. I'm not licensed but I'm not opposed to it. My DH is licensed.
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 2:39 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Renee3k-We can carry a hunting rifle not a shot gun. In Illinois. U have to have a FOIDcard.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:45 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• not licensed to carry, but i know how to use one & i own a hand gun & a shot gun.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:48 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Yes. I have a Concealed Weapons permit for SC. Yes, I DO usually have a loaded 357 with hollow point ammo on me wherever I go. In a shoulder holster. Id rather have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:50 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• We can carry out in the open (on our hip) here in NC which is great. I don't have my carry conceal yet, but that's because I just haven't had the time or the extra $200 for me and hubby to take the class.

I have a nice Glock .45 cal (Model 37) that my hubby bought for my 35th birthday. I don't intend to "pussy foot around" when it comes to defending me or someone I love.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 2:51 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• "Renee3k-We can carry a hunting rifle not a shot gun. In Illinois. U have to have a FOIDcard. "

I assumed she meant in your purse or on your body...not to go hunting :P My husband has a FOID card :)
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 2:57 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• First: vbruno, you are AWESOME :) and second: we have guns in our home, but I am not yet licensed to carry. I do intend to be soon, though.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 2:59 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• DH is licensed to carry...I'm not but he taught me how to use the gun that we have just in case something was to ever happen while he's at work and me and our daughter are home alone at night
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 3:17 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• My Dad was a cop. So Im used to having gun's around all the time. I always kept a trigger lock on them IN the house when the kid's were small so the kid's couldnt get a hold of them, but my kid's were taught from a very young age like I was NEVER TOUCH the gun!! Im not one of those people who think "i could never get robbed" My hubby also says I have that, Ill fuck you up look about me so dont even try. I just like to be prepared for emergency's. LOVE South Carolina's gun laws!! NC is sounding mighty nice to!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:22 PM on Apr. 17, 2011