Whats a good wy to loose all this baby fat?

Kimberlysmama

Asked by Kimberlysmama at 2:40 PM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• EXERCISES !!! and dieting not like a leaf for dinner but just healthy balanced meal each day and when i say exercises i mean like some yoga or belly scrunches nothing too much or a brisk walk to the shop walk/bike when you go out not the car or bus !!
    mazzio

Answer by mazzio at 2:45 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• walk and breastfeed. I lost all my weight in a week! But if you aren't bf definately walk! even if it is only for 15 mins a fay. And eat healthy....GL! I'm sure you still look gorgeous!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:45 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• power yoga did it for me. long and lean yoga with baron baptiste which you can find on nexflix for wii
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 2:46 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• jogging sucks, but t works wonders. Do some reading up on it if you try it though, it's not all peaches & cream at the beginning. You have to be careful & take lots of precautions when you start. You can't push too hard in the beginning.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:46 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• *day
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:46 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Diet and Exercise.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:47 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• i must warn though. power yoga is very intense and vigorous but nothing makes your body look better. all the cardio in the world did not make my body look as awesome as power yoga did
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 2:47 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• there's a great program in this monthd parents that focuses on arms and belly. and let me tell you those ab moves had me sore in places crunches never did, including the obliques and eep lower abs. If you don't have a subscription look for it at the library
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 3:42 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• exercise
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 7:14 PM on Apr. 17, 2011