WHY DO SOME PEOPLE LIKE TO HARASS U? THEY NEED TO MIND THEIR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS!!!! adult content

She knows who I am talking about,she knows who she is!!!! She is a rude bitch!!!

dancer

Asked by dancer at 2:43 PM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• I'd just ignore her. Don't let her get under your skin. Some people just aren't worth your time :)
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 2:55 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Are you SERIOUS????? Your talking about someone is harassing you because they called you RUDE???? You need to put your big girl panties on and get over it...if you can't handle that SMALL amount of criticism you are on the WRONG site!
    Anonymous

• Scared the once people find out that you were in no way being attacked, that you won't have all the "ooohhhh...poor dancer" responses?

This isn't YOUR site, dancer. This is a PUBLIC forum and belongs to CAFEMOM, not YOU.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 5:07 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• If she thinks that is attacking, she should let Cafemom know about it because they won't put up with it. Or actually, I'm sure she did and they informed her that it WAS NOT attacking. THIS post is far more attacking than what I did even without giving a name since it was pretty obvious who she was referring to. I have a right to my opinion and I will state it on this public forum. As I stated in the PM, don't like it...don't read it.

AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 4:46 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• When you post something on a public forum, you have to be ready for people to post their opinions, whether you agree with them or not.
    MomMom23

Answer by MomMom23 at 5:28 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• WOW!!! Your just giving this person Ammo you know. Try to ignore her and or report her or BLOCK her if it's that big of a problem.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:46 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I didn't read the other post so I'm just going by what you've said here.  Telling someone to mind their own business on a public forum?  Never going to happen period.  If your being attacked, I agree, block whoever it is.  But if you don't want other peoples opinions, don't post.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 3:32 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Nobody is even harassing her! If you look at her previous posts you'll see that no one even said anything crazy to her!
    Anonymous

• why do some people need to curse and air their dirty laundry on a public forum?
    goodi2shooz

Answer by goodi2shooz at 4:34 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• She's talking about me.  And THIS is the post she is referring to.  She was so offended that I said that it was rude of her to name the person who blocked her like that.  She PM'ed me with "Don't call me rude.  You don't even know me"...which I completely found inappropriate.  I responded with "If I see your actions as rude, I will call you rude" and then I blocked her immediately after sending

AllAboutKeeley