My sister told me something about her friend just seemed weird to me adult content

well first they haven't talked in about 2 years because my sister had a baby (unplanned) and she was mad cause my sister was and she wasn't. She has been trying to get pregnant since she was like 16 or 17 she is 25 now. Anyway I think this maybe why she can't get pregnant. I honestly think she did something. Well first my sister told me that I guess when she was a teen this girl didn't want o be a vergin anymore and she was embarrassed to say she was a vergin so my sister told me that her friend took a condom filled it with water and put it in the freezer. She said she waited until it was frozen and stuck it up her and pop her cherry. First off you think it would be to cold to do that and 2 can you really pop your own cherry like that? One other thing my sister told me is that I guess this girl use to stick pencils up in her. Isn't that just weird? I told my sister that is probably why she can't get pregnant she probably did something to herself.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 PM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• You can pop your cherry riding a hoarse or bike. Yea you can pop it with a penis shaped object.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:01 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• That could be why she can't get pregnant.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 3:02 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• She may have done something to herself. But it could be her own body also. The best thing for her to do would be to go to the doctor
    chendren1

Answer by chendren1 at 3:04 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• WOW now thats just weird.
    Kimberlysmama

Answer by Kimberlysmama at 3:04 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• It sounds weird, but i actually heard that it's common for girls to put things in their vagina. When they are young, they don't have access to "toys" and such, so they use other things.

I doubt that is why she can't get pregnant.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:08 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Yeah you can pop your cherry like that. I know people that masterbate with toys and haven't ever had sex with a man. They popped their own cherry with toys. The cold part, sometimes feels good :) They have glass toys that you put in the freezer to make cold to use on purpose :) The pencil part ... umm... weird! lol I can't explain that at all LOL She probably has some kind of fetish maybe ? lol idk the pregnancy thing, who knows what those pencils did. That's actually dangerous. Also who knows what else she stuck up there? lol It could just be her body as well.
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 3:12 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I think it is probably medical issues that are not allowing her to become pregnant.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 3:14 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I would think that if she did any damage from a forgien object a dr would have then it during an examine.
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 3:14 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• umm idk if that would effect her fertility or not. i wouldn't think so if it didn't come in contact with her cervix.
    brookemhowell

Answer by brookemhowell at 4:31 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• thats weird
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 5:02 PM on Apr. 17, 2011