Need to Make Extra $$$ for Household.

My family consists of me, my husband and our 3 1/2 year old son. My Husband and I both work full time jobs but are still struggling every month to pay minimum payments on our debts. This will be the second month in a row that mortgage payment will be a month late. It's terrifying.

So, I'm (on a daily/hourly basis) constantly trying to figure out an idea for a home run business that I can run along with working a f/t day job. I'm sure that I'm not the only one in this predicament. Anyone have any suggestions (other than Mary Kay and Avon)?

momneedstimeout

Asked by momneedstimeout at 2:59 PM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Money & Work

• What's your educational background?
    Anonymous

• Pampered Chef. It pretty much sells itself because everyone knows how high quality it is. My friend makes a good amount selling Scentsy in her free time too.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:22 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I have been there my self several times and that is very scarry. You have to find a business that works for you and you have the WHY that is very strong. I have been successful in the home business that I am doing and it helps people like yourself save money and make money from just paying your daily bills. This is not a scam nor is it a get rich quick but it can put money back into your pockets fast and for life. I also just started another business that I am not sure of but it was free to join.

My business was on the Celebrity Apprentice March 27th and it is going strong, you can sell it , gift it, or will it to anyone. This is met to be a plan B. Please look at my site at:

www.tinamoomey.acnrep.com

the other on is:

www.matchrateplus.com/tinamoomey

Tina Moomey
    ACNmomof3

Answer by ACNmomof3 at 3:23 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Do you have a skill like sewing or photography that you can capitalize on? I had a sewing business out of my home for years. Just ideas........
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 4:00 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You are more than welcome to read through my blog when you have time... Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:38 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I work from home and I love it! I tried selling Avon in the past and it didn't work for me. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! We have free training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of Women working from Home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 6:39 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Mavi thanks for letting me view your blog. That's one of the ideas I'd been kicking around but have no idea how or where to get started or what to blog about. I'll check your blog out. Thanks again.
    momneedstimeout

Comment by momneedstimeout (original poster) at 9:10 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Erika, I would love to here about what you do and determine if It's something that would work for our household. Thanks.
    momneedstimeout

Comment by momneedstimeout (original poster) at 9:11 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I have been there ! There are couple of things you should know...Mavi has been doing her blog A LONG TIME and it takes a LONG time and serious dedication to do and get pd from blogging.
    Ive tried many buisnesses and jobs. I did Melaleuca for 2 1/2 yrs and never made more than 350 a month and that was with FT hrs.
    I cam across my current business from a friend on the other side of the country from me, she knew what I was going through and told me to take a look at Pre-paid Legal Services...that was 1 1/2 years ago...in 7 months I made MORE THAN 2 Times the total income I had EVER made with Melalecua for me in total....
    I come to people who are in need and real want for a difference, my passion is truly with helping people ..and this business allows me to do just that!.
    I NOW make a Significant income of 1,500-5 K a mth with my business PT completely around my schedule..I have 3 kids under 6 with the youngest being 13 wk
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 10:15 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Internetceomoms is selling Meleuca, I advice against that for anyone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Apr. 18, 2011