2 periods in 1 month? adult content

I had a regular period starting on March 15th. About 7 days after I stopped bleeding I started to have a brown discharge/blood. It was very light, usually only when I wiped, and lasted about 5 days. I am now more than a week late for my period, and not pregnant. Although I have had several symptoms like headaches, nausea, backaches, fatigue, and weird mild cramps which is what made me go down for a blood test. Is it possible that the "2nd period" reset my cycle, and if so did I still ovulate this month? If anyone else has been through this and has any light to shed on the subject I would really appreciate it.

Missalissa86

Asked by Missalissa86 at 3:18 PM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I have never experienced anything like that before, but I do know that charting would give you some great insight! Get the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler. You should be able to get it at your local library, or even on inter library loan if you're short on cash. Great book!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 3:43 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I will def look into it, thank you! :)
    Missalissa86

Comment by Missalissa86 (original poster) at 4:01 PM on Apr. 17, 2011