WOW!!! adult content

Do you ever wonder why the left gets a bad name? Granted, this is the far left but WOW!!!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/content-warning-not-strong-enough-for-this-video-of-leftist-freakout-at-oregon-tea-party-rally/

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 3:27 PM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• nope. Its pretty obvious to me why they have a bad name.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:27 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• It is just so hypocritical to me, what they are saying they are for, and how they go about it, I know people on the right arent always perfect, they can do this kind of stuff too, but it seems like the left are so much worse about it.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 3:32 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• It's the extremists on both sides that give both sides a bad name. And unfortunately, it's the extremists that get the attention from the media.
    tinamatt

Answer by tinamatt at 3:39 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Glad my kids weren't in the room
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 3:39 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Why do most of those people look like they haven't had a bath or been to the dentist in YEARS?!

The anger that seethes within these people is really pathetic. It probably stems from the fact that NO ONE CARES what their plight is!! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:41 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• The anger that seethes within these people is really pathetic. It probably stems from the fact that NO ONE CARES what their plight is!! LOL :o)

Are think they are preyed upon. They are low lifes who are lacking in friends and self confidence and need to belong. The same types that are preyed upon for the KKK and skinheads. They are that desperate to belong to something and feel wanted and needed.
    Carpy

Comment by Carpy (original poster) at 3:50 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Tinamatt is right. These are EXTREMISTS.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 4:05 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I witnessed this mess first hand.. I was just sitting in the Square, enjoying some coffee and doing some people watching.Just trying to enjoy the day for what it was..lol. Both sides, were quite funny to watch. Both sides had some interesting things to say, and interesting views of each other (and quite funny ones as well).
    It's pretty funny watching 2 groups that could be considered "far right" and "far left" by some, interacting with one another.. From being there, I will say this.. There were individuals on BOTH sides that were filled with ill feelings and ill will towards the other.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:29 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Ya, pixie, I see all the videos of the extremist tea partiers plastered all over on the left wing sites. (EYE ROLL)
    Carpy

Comment by Carpy (original poster) at 4:36 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• They all seemed like cowards to me. They would emerge, spout off at the mouth, and then either sink back into the crowd or look around at their buddies for support. Pathetic, really. I couldn't take those people seriously if I tried. A few of them weren't even able to form a cohesive sentence....and forget about it actually making sense. No wonder they're still nursing at the government tit. If it weren't for big government, they'd be dead.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 4:40 PM on Apr. 17, 2011