Help me figure this out

I have been having pains in the back of my head all morning,its not major pain but just a dull strange sensation. I'm also having brain fog. Feel like something is wrong. My eyes also feel weird. Its hard to describe how I'm feeling. I'm scared to go to the Emergency Room they might not do anything,and I don't have money for medications,and I have no insurance.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Health

• Can sinuses get really flared up and cause the eyes and back of head to hurt? The sinuses don't hurt but yet my eyes feel strange.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:01 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• If your seeing double then I would go to the er, sometimes sinuses can make your head and eyes feel weird. If you start feeling sick I would go as well. Try some ice and see if that helps.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 4:03 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Depending on where you live, often there are "hotlines" you can call for nurse advice or doctor advice, often associated with a hospital. If you don't want to go to an ER, at the very least, look one up and CALL. But any time you've got new symptoms, you probably NEED to be checked out, ASAP. If you have concerns, you really, really should see a doctor asap, and if anything changes or gets worse, a trip to the ER is never, ever fun, but if it saves your life, then its worth it! Also, you may have some low-cost, sliding scale urgent care clinics in your area - give them a call, soon!!!
    Jmomma532

Answer by Jmomma532 at 4:13 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I would go to the ER. You shouldn't mess around with something like that. Besides, the ER has to bill you and by law you can pay what you can afford until your bill is paid off.
    Kari727

Answer by Kari727 at 4:55 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• ive had this before. for me it was due to a REALLY deep sleep. my eyes hurt because they were rolled so far to the back of my head while sleeping. did u have lack of sleep and go to bed super tired? did u sleep longer than usual? feel free to message me the answers. im studying to be a nurse if that helps
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 5:02 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• try to feel how the rest of your body feels from head to toe. are there any other strange feelings besides your head and eyes anywhere else? such as numbness or fatigue?
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 5:04 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Could be your sinuses! Sounds similar to my symptoms (except not sure what Brain Fog is?) and after an MRI I was diagnosed w/ a sinus infection! I wasn't having pain or pressure in my face or eyes! I had even gone to my eye dr to rule out problems there! I'd definitely make an appt at your clinic to see a dr and get seen.
    dragonflylovr19

Answer by dragonflylovr19 at 9:36 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• That's how I feel with my allergies this year! I've been feeling like my head is in a fog, it's driving me nuts! Plus my eyes bug me, my head hurts, I can't stop sneezing.
    Sarahb21

Answer by Sarahb21 at 10:41 AM on Apr. 18, 2011