Is this wierd, or does this happen to you too?

I get a bit of a rush when I go thru the coupons & the sales ads in the Sunday paper. It's especially thrilling to get a coupon for a sale item! Ugh- I need a life! Either that or I'm easy to please! -lol

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 4:19 PM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Shopping

• Easy to please = a happy life! Clip those coupons honey! Go go go! I get a happy feeling when I put on a shirt and pants and they look OK! :) I get a happy feeling when I match socks from the laundry and it works out perfectly - no strays! :)
    Jmomma532

Answer by Jmomma532 at 4:24 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• used to...... when we lived in Minneapolis/St Paul (state capitol) the sunday paper was thrilling... sometimes I'd buy more or dumpster dive for inserts. I remember when a particular grocery store was bought out by a Best Buy. I got cases of Huggies for less than $2. LOL

Now we live in hillbilly hell and the only inserts are snowblowers..... and flannel shirts in 5xl. ugh
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:22 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I don't coupon anymore cuz my stores stopped doubling... and I shop at 99 cent and grocery outlet where I can't use coupons anyhow...but as far as grocery store sale papers....lol...yes.. I get a rush from looking for bargains :)
    goodi2shooz

Answer by goodi2shooz at 4:23 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I love combining coupons and sales. And I especially love the sites that tell you exactly which coupons to pair with the sales!
    tnz2229

Answer by tnz2229 at 4:28 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• i get a rush when i find something good on the clearnce rack.....so you just enjoy life and dont worry that little things make you smile that how life shoud be.....
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:57 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I love getting a good deal anywhere. I love when I have a coupon and sale priced item and it turns out free or really cheap. I don't have enough time to do the extreme couponing thing but if i did I would.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 8:54 AM on Apr. 18, 2011