When you were a teenager did you have a dream that your life would turn out like the way it did

diana398

Asked by diana398 at 4:28 PM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I wish we had more money & a bigger house , but over all everything else is as I had dreamed!
    mom-o-2-in-2

Answer by mom-o-2-in-2 at 4:31 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• nope but I also thought I was going to be dead by now so I think is not so bad
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 4:31 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• ugh.... tough one.

I was smothered by my Mom and could not WAIT to escape. I never imagined my vision would take a few medical hits and leave me legally blind. I never imagined I'd have major health trouble and be housebound with a physical therapist at 24 y/o. I expected to have kids early on but I in a million YEARS didn't think I'd be in a successful marriage but also be so grossly dependent on others. ew
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:31 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I got the right husband and right number of kids. But darn it, we're in the same little town and I have yet to finish college. lol
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 4:34 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I did not expect to get married, but I did and am thankful for my family!
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 5:35 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• No. I had dreams of a nuclear Holocaust world wide and I survived and had to get across the country by myself to a shelter and radiation zombie's were trying to kill me on the way there. Back in the 60's and 70's there was allot of news about Russia nuking the whole world.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 5:36 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• nope things generally do not turn out the way you dream or plan lol
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 6:25 PM on Apr. 17, 2011