Is it okay

to have a fever of 101 and a really bad headache? I'm about 23 weeks pregnant now and for the last four days i have been dealing with a horrible headache and today i started to burn up.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:33 PM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You shouldn't let your body temp get higher than that while you're pregnant. Take a fever reducer :) Call the doc.
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 4:34 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• call and ask your doctor
    vgaines

Answer by vgaines at 4:34 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I called my doctor i'm waiting for her to call me back
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:36 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I agree take some Tylenol and wait for the doctor to call back. The fever is probably causing the headache
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:39 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• My doctor always says to me if a fever gets higher than 101 you need to call the doctor, they'll either sent you to e.r. or give you another option. Call your doctor just to be safe. Take some tylenol, it's safe to take while pregs.
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 6:05 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Always call your doctor if you think something could be wrong. Better safe than sorry.
    Liamsmom1024

Answer by Liamsmom1024 at 11:54 PM on Apr. 17, 2011