Anyone want to be a voice actor?

Hey before you say this is not the place just asking feeling out the water to see if anyone would be interested or if this is not the place to ask?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 4:44 PM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Entertainment

• I always thought that would be a really cool/fun job! But I don't think my voice is special lol
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 4:51 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I have never wanted to.. I had a friend years ago that got into doing voice acting/narrations.. He has a voice like Michael Dorn (Worf from Star Trek).. He started out by submitting demo tapes of him doing different voices, expressing different moods/emotions through his voice, narrating different types of things to a company (couldn't tell you the name of the company for the life of me though it's been so many years) that did voice over work.. He made a pretty descent living at it for a few years.

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:52 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Sorry, I was making a joke (or trying to anyway) about the Aflac auditions. I think it'd be a fun way to make a living! :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:52 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• AFLAC! :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:47 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• okay????
    pinkdragon36

Comment by pinkdragon36 (original poster) at 4:49 PM on Apr. 17, 2011