Am I crazy? adult content

so my fiance has a female friend, and i was fine with that until recently. I found out they talked about having sex with each other, before we got together, and after he and I started dating she said she wished she would have dated him in high school. I personally think she has feelings for him and I don't want her around. Does that make me a bitch? Am I crazy?

brookemhowell

Asked by brookemhowell at 4:44 PM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• No I would have concerns to
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:45 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• no i second the first response
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 4:47 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Nope doesnt make you a bitch, it makes you normal...and call me controlling but when me and DH first started getting serious I had him cut all ties with any females he had previously had sex with lol...(except his daughters mother of course) and I did the same thing for him. I'm not telling you to do that cause alot of people may think that is WAY extreme and I just need to trust him and yadda, yadda, yadda...but I did it for my own peace of mind...he says he didnt care and he's over the moon that I'm not talking to guys I used to have relationships with. But again to answer your question, your not crazy at all honey.

I expect to get voted down for my answer too LOL
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 4:48 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• No, I would feel the same way. Discuss your feelings with your fiance in a calm manner.
    Kari727

Answer by Kari727 at 4:48 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Always trust your gut! Keep an eye on that one!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:48 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Id be pissed ! my BF was talking with his ex on facebook the other day, and i came and i caught him trying to hide the conversation... WTF ?? i read all of it, and he was telling her how beautiful our baby was, so that was ok ... I didnt kill him thise time lol
    kokomaman

Answer by kokomaman at 4:51 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• no u not..
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 4:53 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• You would be crazy if you did'nt say or do anything.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 4:59 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I wouldn't say it makes you a bitch or crazy. Just normal. However, I still talk to my high school boyfriend through FB and e-mail. We have a lot of friends in common. I haven't seen him in years. But he was there for me through a really tough time. My husband doesn't care. He trusts me.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 4:59 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• nope, it makes perfect sense. I personally wouldn't let them be alone together at all.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 5:01 PM on Apr. 17, 2011