Had side affects to Clomid?

I begin Clomid tomorrow and I have to go to work, just wondering if anyone had any side affects while taking this medication? I know there could be blurred vision and such, I just wanted to know what some of you may have had :)

Sweet_Memoriez

Asked by Sweet_Memoriez at 4:47 PM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I took it for 4 cycles. Most I had were really bad hot flashes.

Good Luck!
    SouthernMama08

Answer by SouthernMama08 at 8:36 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I have taken Clomid for only 2 cycles, but, hot flashes were the only side effect for me too.
    mlawson803

Answer by mlawson803 at 8:58 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Good to hear, I think I already have "power surges" every now and then! Haha
    I suppose Clomid didn't work on either one of you all's first go round, not good to hear :(
    Sweet_Memoriez

Comment by Sweet_Memoriez (original poster) at 10:20 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I had hot flashes (Um, yeah...if that's what you want to call them :p), and, although I already had reflux, it was SO much worse while on the Clomid. I woke up at night several times choking on my stomach acid (sorry).
    Don't be discouraged! There are a lot of women who it DOES work for on the first cycle :)
    MedicMommy

Answer by MedicMommy at 6:04 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• i took clomid for a yr and i had hot flashes like crazy but after a few months i became use to it..good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Im on my 2nd cycle and I have not had any side effects at all =)
    Married2daBest

Answer by Married2daBest at 1:35 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Luckily for me I haven't had any sideaffects. I really hope it all works out for the best :)
    Good luck to all you ladies :)
    Sweet_Memoriez

Comment by Sweet_Memoriez (original poster) at 11:38 AM on Apr. 20, 2011