Is this something that warrents concern or is it kinda normal?

Okay, I am pregnant. My periods are very irregular. Had a blood test tuesday and my levels were in the lower 5000's went back 48 hours later and they were rising but not as much as my doctor would have hoped. The levels were at in the mid 7000's. They wanted them to be closer to the 8000's. Could everything be okay with my pregnancy? Is there a big need to be concerned or worried? Does this mean that everything isnt going to be okay or that i wont go full term???? they did a u/s they saw the sak but couldnt see the fetal pole i was told by the tech that it was still early yet! My midwife didnt tell me much, so i am worried. I AM NOT CRAMPING AND I AM NOT HAVING ANY BLEEDING OR SPOTTING! I have a ton of pregnancy symptoms and my levels are going up????

dssehje

Asked by dssehje at 5:03 PM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• My levels were low a well. They were so low the doctors told me I was suffering a miscarriage. Well almost 4 years ago that happened and I have a healthy 3yr old girl.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:05 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• To be honest, i dont know much about the levels and where they should be.. but i'll give you a bump. Sorry I couldnt help.
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 8:48 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I only had a problem when my levels were way too high...like 2 or 3 times that level and I had a miscarriage. How far along are you? If you are 7 weeks you could see the heartbeat but before then it could be hard to tell. I know the waiting is pure He**. I lost 2 before I had a successful pregnancy. I am hoping that you will never have to go through that. I'm sure you are fine but staying calm is good for your pregnancy. If you aren't bleeding or cramping or having really bad headaches try not to worry and be happy!! You're pregnant :-)
    Liamsmom1024

Answer by Liamsmom1024 at 11:52 PM on Apr. 17, 2011