What exercise are best for thighs?

I have lost 25 pounds nad 26.5 inches over the last eleven months. While I have had fat shrink in some areas other areas such as my thighs haven't gotten much smaller. I do the Walk Away the pounds workouts, although not as much as before, and I have seen little change. Are there specific exercises I can do to lose weight in this area? Also my belly fat has shrunk a little too but I need to get more to go. Any tips?

Mamaford2

Asked by Mamaford2 at 9:02 AM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Lunges are really good for the thighs. Also...and I'm warning you these freakin kill...sit on the floor with your back against a wall and your legs in a V. Then take turns lifting each leg off the floor a couple inches. You can do a bunch of leg exercises with a yoga ball too. I really like the yoga ball...it doesn't seem horribly difficult while you're doing it, but it really does work you out. They're only about $15 and its the only piece of work out equipment I own (or ever use for that matter)
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:06 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• pilates has the best for legs and it's always working out your abs because that's your "core" of all the excersices I've done pilates would have to be my favorite for its results in body sculpting lol I sound like a commercial but it worked really well =)
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 9:26 AM on Dec. 2, 2008