Lost wedding ring...

Ok so I take my wedding rings off when I sleep (the engagement ring has a raised setting that cuts my hand if I don't, I have been doing this for 3 years and never had a problem before!). I can't find my wedding band...I found the engagement ring on the floor...but no wedding band. Husband knows about it and doesn't seem upset...it has to be somewhere in the house. Should I keep looking...or should I get a replacement.

michcous

Asked by michcous at 5:09 PM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• well it didnt get up and walk away, keep looking.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:12 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I would keep looking. They couldn't have gone far. How did they get on the floor in the first place? I would get a ring holder to set beside the bed.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:13 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• i would keep looking, but it depends on your attachment to the ring and if you can afford to replace it or not
    brookemhowell

Answer by brookemhowell at 5:11 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• keep looking, it has to be around that area.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 5:12 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Keep looking for awhile. Do not vacuum. I often find stuff if I get down and pass my hand over the carpet.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:12 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I only take mine off to shower, and in the space of 10, 20 minutes tops sometimes my dang cat will get on the dresser and knock my rings off and I have to go on a search. Do you have a cat that could have knocked it off then gone on a playing spree with it? Also my friends DD got hold of hers and dropped it down the heater vent, so check there too! I would keep looking. Get a flashlight, on hands and knees searching for it!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 5:15 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Just stop looking it will find you.
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 6:23 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• My husband loses his wedding ring all the time. He puts it in his pocket, dresser, counter, sink...you name it and thats were it is. One time I guess it was in his pocket and when he took his pants off it must have fallen out and rolled under the bed. He couldn't find it for almost a week. I finally got sick of hearing him complain about it and I did a thorough sweep under the bed and on the floor by his side of the bed and I found it. Keep looking it will pop up somewhere. Good luck!
    Mom1127-0125

Answer by Mom1127-0125 at 7:17 PM on Apr. 17, 2011