Spin off from an answer to another question:: Would you let your DD run around in public in her bra and panties?

then why allow her to run around in a bikini? They show even less! Is it just not the same to you? I just never thought about it this way and thought it was interesting.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:09 PM on Apr. 17, 2011 in General Parenting

• She will only be allowed in bikini when she is much older. I dont like young children being in those. And when she does wear them it will only be at the pool or in our yard / or if she is in a friends yard getting wet
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:10 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Nope.
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 5:11 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• If I had a DD no way.
    sweetangie79

Answer by sweetangie79 at 5:12 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• around the house on a terribly hot day? sure. out the front door to even check the mail? NO. we are about 95% thru w/ our kids summer shopping and it appears she wont own a single pair of shorts this year. capri's only and a pair of bermuda length. they're becoming shorter and shorter, slutier and slutier slowly desensitizing kids by the year. but not my kid. thighs are an appendage off the genitals which are private and don't need to be seen by strangers, much less sold in malls.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:17 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• No, and my daughter won't have a bikini until she is no longer a minor child under my roof .

Anonymous

• I don't have any girls but if I did I wouldn't allow them to wear bikinis I think they show way too much
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 6:30 PM on Apr. 17, 2011