Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ladies I need some advice please

I have some red spots on my chin and in my eyebrows(it looks kinda like psoriasis or dry skin) but am not sure what it is exactly. Is there anything I can use to help it go away? Thanks


Asked by Christmaslver68 at 5:21 PM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Health

Level 47 (254,089 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (5)
  • If it's just a minor rash, try using hydrocortisone cream. If it doesn't go away, go to the doctor.

    Answer by Busimommi at 5:22 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

  • I have psoriasis and it's not really red, more like scaly patches of skin, Sounds more like eczema to me or just a simple rash.

    Answer by PrincessPeach06 at 6:58 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

  • I think it sounds like eczema. You may be able to get a prescription cream from your doctor.

    Answer by KristinRox at 7:05 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

  • I'd check with your dr and see what they suggest.

    Answer by Charizma77 at 9:16 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

  • thanks everyone

    Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 7:06 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

Next question in Health
Should I go to the Dr.?

Next question overall (Entertainment)
Royal Wedding Spoof Video

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN