How do you boost your libido? adult content

Mine is pretty much gone. I get horny yes but even if i am at the time we have sex i feel kinda shy to get dirty with my man even though we have been having sex for 7 yrs already!!! i know i sound rly lame but im so insecure about my body that its taking over my life. Along withhaving pain when we do it. Ladies i need to know how to rock my mans world tonight..I dont have any lingere or anything like that so HELP!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:51 PM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• Try to envision your body through his eyes. Men don't see our little flaws like we do. They see curves of the breast, hips etc. Your lips are always something you can play up, body cautious or not.
    mommy-perks

Answer by mommy-perks at 5:59 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• It's true us women pick ourselves apart for stuff that the men don't even notice. Try not to be shy do what you feel even if you have to "MAKE" yourself. He'll realllllly appreciate it lol
    Genice6

Answer by Genice6 at 6:10 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I am terrible at this problem to.....but I do notice when i suck it up and just tell him i wanna get busy and just go over and give him a little oral surprise he is VERY appreciative
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 6:17 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• bump
    libas.mommy

Answer by libas.mommy at 6:35 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Well after 7 years with each other I'm sure he has seen your body at some point, you just have to get over that and please your man any way you can. You don't have to have sexy cloths to do that, I use all kinds of gels, honey, lotions or whatever I feel like doing to spice up the bedroom.
    We are usually naked by that time anyway, I am very self concious too about my body, I hate it but I don't let it rule who I am and let it rule me in the bedroom either my husband must like it because he married me chubby and all. Love yourself and love your man...
    Anonymous

• Think about sex as a sport. Play hard for an hour, get all sweaty and try not to get hit in the eye. Works for me.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:19 AM on Apr. 18, 2011