Have any of you ladies... TMI

tried those pills to make your husband have sex all night? They sell them at the sex stores. I wanna know if they are safe and do they work?? Have you tried any of the female pills?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:53 PM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• NOTHING like that is safe!!!
    Anonymous

• years ago , didnt work
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 5:55 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• No.. My husband has never tried anything like that.

I can share how my husband manages to keep going and going.. lol..

Do more than just straight intercourse, stop during intercourse and go back to foreplay type things.. Mix it up. Switch positions a lot. Have your man learn some tantric breathing techniques so that he can slow down his body so he doesn't orgasm as quickly.

No pills needed. Just switch things up, do different things, experiment and play, etc.. Doing these types of things keeps us playing and having sex all night long. Without the help of pills, and without being soar the next morning from too much friction and penetration.. lol

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:00 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• That's funny I was at the sex store and ask about the female pills. The men pills makes them last a long time.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 6:02 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I wouldn't want him going all night. If the pill makes him stay hard longer than a few hours he needs to go to a doctor or ER so what would be the point? My SO has taken pills to stay hard but they don't last longer than a couple of hours. I don't like how his mini him changes on those things so I told him to cut it out. I'd rather mess around with him limp than to deal with a fake hard on. He moans like he's in pain even without touching him. It makes him so hard & tight that it makes him longer but skinnier *yuk to that. It's not quality service to me.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:06 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• The men pills did not work for my husband or another guy i knew
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 6:12 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• My husband uses something from the vitamin shoppe called longjax,
    It's all natural, and helps him go longer and harder. You can order it from their website
    It's like 25 dollars.
    MamiColleen

Answer by MamiColleen at 3:11 AM on Apr. 18, 2011