AF Is Due But Nothinq......Should I? (detaled) adult content

Today Is When AF Is Due but i have no feeling of it coming i was active around march 15-th the past 2weeks been feeling nauseous every morninq and useually all day and my boobs been pretty tender the past few days but as far as symptoms qo all i have had was increase in appetite, extremely tired, nausea, and tender breasts so im not sure what do what do you think?

TTCAngelMom

Asked by TTCAngelMom at 5:57 PM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• What should you do - wait a week and then test 1st thing in the morning with a national brand digital test.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 5:59 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I might be slow, but what is AF?
    Anonymous

• aunt flow aka period
    TTCAngelMom

Comment by TTCAngelMom (original poster) at 6:01 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Ahhh.. Never heard it called "AF" before. Aunt Flow, yes, AF, no... sorry. lol
    Anonymous

• I'd test in the morning. Could be pregnant could be a late cycle. But I would test and find out.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:02 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• i would test..id rather know then to wonder..if you get a positive then you know your pregnant and congrats!! if its negative then atleast you know to be expecting your period..and if still no period by a week then test again..thats what id do..
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 12:42 AM on Apr. 19, 2011