What do you do to get motivated to do chores?

I am dead tired and have so much to do laundry, general pick up, dinner, baths, etc and I just don't wanna. I want to take a nap, and just looked at the clock and bed time is still 5 hrs away. What do you do to get motivated when you have no oomph!!

mommy-perks

Asked by mommy-perks at 6:14 PM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I invite my mother over lol
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 6:22 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• realize if i dont do it it just kets to be more for me later , and never let it pile up
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 6:16 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• i just tell myself that things need done and that i need to get off the couch. i am 24 weeks pregnant and i feel that way all the time
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 6:20 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I never have motivation i just try not to get overwhelmed with EVERYTHING i have to do and take it one day at a time. just get up and do one thing. then relax for a min until you decide what chore you need to tackle next. LOL i am not a good one to answer this i guess. i really hate housework
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 6:21 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I have a snack with protein, then promise myself something I LIKE to do after I've done X, Y, and Z. Then only take like a 10 minute break, and go back and do P, Q, R and another 10 minute break doing something I like. Usually once I get going, though, I do a TON at one time and then crash. lol Then I have to bribe myself with something better to get motivated.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 6:49 PM on Apr. 17, 2011