What is the worst job you've ever had?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 6:15 PM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Money & Work

• Taco bell, it was just the whole fast pace and hard work routine. I think every teenager should work in fast food. It will motivate them to go to college.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 10:28 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• 100 degree summer working in a metal box (concession trailer) consisting of me and 3 pizza ovens. USA soccer cup hell.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 6:18 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Staples (office supply store). I didn't mind the job so much as the managers. They were HORRIBLE. Several of us quit at the same time because it was just unbearable. The one shift manager would literally take naps in the back room, while the cash registers backed up because they lock without manager approval on certain items. HORRIBLE. That was only 1 of the 3 part time jobs I've ever had, the other 2 were alright.
    Anonymous

• Working at an injection plastic factory. One night I left and knew I would never go back.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 6:40 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Probably the one I have right now. I live a miserable life in a cubicle and don't do anything that's of any real use to anyone and I have a horrible boss. I'm being a bit dramatic, but I am definitely not looking forward to Monday morning.
    lytate95

Answer by lytate95 at 6:44 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Recently... filing! Years ago, I worked for an ice company. Although, I was in an office, it was the coldest day of the year, about 10 below, they refused to turn on the heat. Literally, I had to stand on a heating pad... Ugh...
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:50 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Target, and I have worked in three different stores and they all sucked!!!
    I've worked in other retail places that were fun and enjoyable. Target is the only place that made me cry and hate my life and where I was. They inspired me to improve and better my life so I wouldn't have to work there again.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 7:06 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• telemarketing at a place tha sold newspaper subscriptions- the people I worked with were fun...the place though SUCKED. They timed you when you got out of your chair and thos min. had to be made up- they were always on us for more sales, we had to work 6 days a week...that job SUCKED
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 7:06 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Sams Club
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 7:52 PM on Apr. 17, 2011