Did you have a big or small wedding?

Is there anything you'd like to do different or change?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 6:17 PM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• Big.. Far far too big... It lasted for 3 days.. We had a huge Hindu/Sikh wedding (we mixed somethings up since my family is Hindu and my husband's family is Sikh).. Ever seen a Punjabi (or Hindu wedding..lol) man talk about a whole bunch of ceremonies, things to do, people involved..lol.. Instead of My Big Fat Greek Wedding, it was "My Big Fat Punjabi wedding"... If I had a choice in regards to doing it all over again.. I would want a very simple, civil ceremony wedding... lol
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:30 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• small and simple
    libas.mommy

Answer by libas.mommy at 6:19 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• First marriage in front of a justice of the peace with my new mil and fil. I'd change that by NEVER DOING IT!!
    Second marriage in front of the pastor with his wife as a witness. Wounldn't change a thing about that.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 6:19 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I had a small wedding and LOVED IT. We had 20 people there. It was at a nice restaurant over looking the ocean. We had pictures on the beach. It was perfect in everyway. I would not change a thing.

layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:20 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I would say mine was kind of in the middle.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:21 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• We had a small wedding in the park. It was fine at the time, but my family talked me in to having a wedding. If I could go back, I would elope. It was a nice day, but I just hate weddings.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 6:24 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Nope, I wouldn't change a thing.  I was married in a 13th century church, in a roman village in the heart of England.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:24 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• It was small (eloped) but classy/lovely. It didn't matter we eloped, though, because got pregnant on the honeymoon so family and friends rallied around us for the baby shower and stuff! I really wish we'd invested in proper photography, though. That is the regret..... the big one.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 6:25 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I had a medium size wedding. The only thing I would have changed would have been having one of my cousins as a bride's maid...but other than that, it was a PERFECT day!
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 6:31 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• We had a medium wedding - about 90 people. We had a blast. I think if we were going to do it all over again, we would have eloped about 6 months before and then just had the party. It would just have been easier.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 6:32 PM on Apr. 17, 2011