How was your day

we had ester at my boyfriends moms house. it was pretty chilly until about 130 but had a great time watching/helping all the kids hunt easter eggs. my lil one wasnt quite share how to handle it but it was so cute each time he found an egg because he would have to shake it before he put it in the bucket.

goobersmom713

Asked by goobersmom713 at 6:55 PM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My day was okay. Considering that my husband volunteered me to babysit for his friend and then left to go to the bar to watch basketball.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 6:57 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• floating in poolmy day is going good so far..i am being lazy, just soaking up the last bit of my weekend. it went by so fast ! funny how the week drags on but the weekend goes by lightning fast.

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 6:58 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I had hoped to catch up on sleep but i ended up having to play cab driver , out six times . Urggggh ! But at least DH cooked supper .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 6:58 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I dejunked my bedroom which is where all of our storage is. The kids were fighting the entire time but I locked the door and made DH watch them :)
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 7:00 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• PRETTY GOOD!
    we went to the contemporary worship today (since DH was headed out of town and the traditional worship is later), didn't know most of the songs (since they sings traditional hymns in our usual setting), but they did sing one of my favorites, kicked up a notch. then, i took DS to his baseball practice, where he successfully swung the bat and made contact a few times (first year to play). then we came home and he rode his bike around the neighborhood while i walked behind. now, DS/DH is at the park..and i'm supposed to be getting dinner ready.
    its been a good day, so far. now, i'm wondering which show to watch tonight, after DS goes to bed....
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:01 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Not too bad ... we have been watching a Burn Notice marathon all day long ... waiting for the Burn Notice movie at 9pm .. The Fall of Sam Axe

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 7:07 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• good ! we slept over at my friends house yesterday after the party and today is just relaxing. we made pancakes for breakfast , and played with the babies (mine and hers). tonight reggae show, its gonna be pretty good !!
    kokomaman

Answer by kokomaman at 7:10 PM on Apr. 17, 2011