How was your weekend?

Mrs_Harsh

Asked by Mrs_Harsh at 7:12 PM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I saw my Mommy so it was good.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 7:14 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Forgettable, but these days I prefer it that way.
    lytate95

Answer by lytate95 at 7:16 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• we finally did a lot on the house, it looks nice now. my SO 's family is coming from france tomorow, we havent seen them in almost 3 years, so we are pretty exited. We painted the floor on the house and then went to a friend house to sleep and let our house dry up. We had a barbecue, and today is just relax. tonight reggae show we re gonna have fun !
    kokomaman

Answer by kokomaman at 7:16 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• It was good. I got to float in the pool for 30 minutes without kids climb and hanging on me.
    juliemomx2

Answer by juliemomx2 at 7:22 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• It was ok. With my English Comp 2 class, I spend a lot of my weekends working on papers. This weekend it was a Setting Analysis for a long story. But yea I got it done. Went grocery shopping Saturday and today my husband and I went walking through the woods near the base we are on. Came home and cooked some Teriyaki chicken and rice. It was good. I wanted to take the dogs to the dog park but didnt have time. Maybe next weekend. Does anyone know how to crochet blankets? I want to learn how to do that so that I have a hobbie.
    Kat52971

Answer by Kat52971 at 7:26 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Really sucky. I got hurt Friday morning, but still dragged myself out to see Scream 4 with a friend (it was worth it, though). That was the only positive part of my weekend. I'm dreading tomorrow (class, yay) because I'm in so much pain.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:16 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Fantastic! Cocktail Party on Friday night, shopping/lunch w/ a friend and the salon Saturday afternoon and a military ball Saturday night...lots of sleep on Sunday!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 12:20 PM on Apr. 18, 2011