Do you have Porn in your home?

As an adult, I must admit I do. I'm a single parent female and have porn and sexual toys in a locked box in my closet. Do you consider this a "Don't"? Why?

Droyal14u

Asked by Droyal14u at 7:20 PM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• I am the same as you, Droyal... these are only a "don't" in that it stays out of the wrong hands...
    goodi2shooz

Answer by goodi2shooz at 10:41 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I think I have one DVD, but most of our porn is from the internet lol. I just haven't found any DVDs that are that great. I do want to see Pirates, though lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:55 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I'm sure we probably still have some in a drawer some where.

No, I do not consider porn or sex toys a "don't" with children in the house.. Discretion and keeping them out of reach/access for the little ones is the key as far as I'm concerned.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 7:30 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I don't see anything wrong with it.  If you have dildos sitting around on the coffee table, um yeah, get it together.  Other than that, what's the big deal.  We had porno movies at a time in our lives when we were trying it out and seeing if it was for us.  It ran it's course though so we gave all of it away. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 9:40 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• A sex toy,yes
    porn,no

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:21 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I'm sure my husband has a lot of it on his computer. I have toys. I've had them since 2002. I have no problem with it.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:22 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• DH's porn is on the computer which is in our bedroom. I don't care if he watches it. In fact my sex drive is so low post baby that sometimes I tell him to go do it because he is starting to get frustrated and i don't want to deal with it lol!!! You are an adult. Do what you want. I think it is very responsible of you to keep it locked up so the kiddos don't see it! :)

Anonymous

• just because you have kids doesn't mean you cant have a sex life lol. you're an adult, have your fun. if you dont want your kids to see it, hide it.
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 7:24 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I have porn and toys....I don't think it's a big deal
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 7:24 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Nope, neither! Hubby is all I need
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 7:25 PM on Apr. 17, 2011