Olive Garden or Soup Plantation?

Admittedly, I like them both, but prefer Olive Garden when they have the all you can eat soup, salad and breadsticks special! Woot! Woot!

Droyal14u

Asked by Droyal14u at 7:22 PM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Olive Garden totally!
    LisaAnn069

Answer by LisaAnn069 at 11:24 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Don't have a soup plantation around us... So it'd be olive garden for me too, but I love their cheese ravioli with meat sauce :)
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 7:24 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I have never ever heard of the Soup Plantation so I'm gonna have to go with Olive Garden, lol. My hubby and I like to go there, but we get the same thing every single time. Salad, no dressing on it, him italian on the side, me ranch on the side. He gets the peppercini's, I get the tomatoes, and our daughter gets the olives. Then zuppa tuscana for us both with LOTS of breadsticks!
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 7:24 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• We don't have a Soup Plantation anywhere near us, so I've never tried it. Gotta say it sounds amazing. I LOVE soup of all kinds. I love the all you can eat soup, salad, and breadsticks at Olive Garden, too :) It's the only time we ever go there.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:25 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• olive garden....so yummy! I love the fonduta, the beef with balsamic glaze.... and the Tuscan sunset drink...
    goodi2shooz

Answer by goodi2shooz at 7:25 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Never heard of the other, but I LOVE O.G.
    SherriPie

Answer by SherriPie at 7:32 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Olove Garden
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 7:36 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Never heard of the Soup Plantation either so I guess it would be the Olive Garden for me.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 7:41 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Olive Garden
    juliemomx2

Answer by juliemomx2 at 7:44 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• What is this "Soup Plantation" you speak of and WHY have I NEVER heard of it???? Love Olive Garden so if it is comparable, I need to know!!!!
    wendydays

Answer by wendydays at 7:51 PM on Apr. 17, 2011