Any ideas for my husband's 30th birthday?

My husband is turning 30 in september and i would like to make him a suprised birthday party. We usually dont make a big deal out of our birthdays n only celebrate the kids ones . He works out of state so most of his friends would not be able to make and but we have enough for a small get together .

I have no idea where to start when it comes to planning an adult party
i want something that says september but with some seafood in the menu since thats his favorite.

PLEASE HELPPP!!!!!!!

patrtiots_mommy

Asked by patrtiots_mommy at 7:37 PM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• When my husband turned 30 I threw him an "over the hill" themed party cause he kept telling me how old he was getting, lol.
    From what I know, normal adult parties involve: decorations, buffett table of food, music/karoke, alcohol, cake. Pick a theme, color scheme and run with it!
    If he likes seafood and beaches, you could do a beach theme where all the guests get those flower necklaces and all the drinks are beach related (sex on the beach, seabreeze, etc)
    Oh, and when you sing happy birthday to him, you could make him stand in a kiddy pool and dump water on him instead of spanking him, lol.
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 7:40 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• SORRY FORGOT TO SAY
    HE DOESNT REALLY DRINK
    LIKES SEAFOOD BUT NOT THE BEACH
    patrtiots_mommy

Comment by patrtiots_mommy (original poster) at 7:54 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• lol, just bombed all my idea! lol
    ....hmm, let me think.
    How about casino night? Cards, maybe a roulette table? A seafood buffett and fake money? (maybe he can redeem his fake money winnings for special favors from the wifey? i.e. massages and whatnot! lol)
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 7:57 PM on Apr. 17, 2011