Formula question

which formula your little one took? if he did not have any allergy,which one did you give him?I thought lactose free formula will help my girl with colic,so i gave it to her.It did help,but
but my little one could not poop as much as she would poop before.So i quit giving it to her,anyway she did not have food allergy,so i got her back on Nestle good start and i like it.But she gets gassy and gets hungry faster.
Which formula do you like? is there the one that you love?

crouse3

Asked by crouse3 at 7:38 PM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I love the sensitive(for fussyness and gas) formula ones. I have only used the enfimil one. I really like it
    Cherries12

Answer by Cherries12 at 7:41 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I used soy
    CrazyMommy87

Answer by CrazyMommy87 at 7:48 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• my son was colic and had a milk intolerance (which he eventually out grew) but he was on alimentum. yes it was expensive but it worked amazingly. within 2 days he seemed better. not perfect he was still a little fussy but was so much better i didnt have to pace day in and day out to get him to stop crying
    aschwarz06

Answer by aschwarz06 at 8:13 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I used Enfamil with both of my sons. The oldest one used Soy as he was allergic to milk. The youngest one used the Gentlease formula as he was gassy.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:15 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• All 4 of mine were on different formulas, they all had different needs and reacted to different formulas differently. Once they were on the right-for-them formula they were the happiest babies in the world.
    Anonymous