How do I get the "water" rings out of my microfiber couch after trying to get a stain out??

I had a juice stain on my couch and that is gone..however there is a huge water ring...is my couch ruined??

mommaofemma

Asked by mommaofemma at 7:50 PM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Rub the entire cushion with a wet rag so it all becomes the same color and let dry
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:07 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• There is probably no way for you to get it out yourself. Water rings are very difficult to remove. Your only hope is probably calling a reputable professional upholstery cleaner, who will clean the entire sofa with special focus on the water ringed area. Otherwise, if you attempt further cleaning efforts, you risk making the marks more noticeable.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:08 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I had that issue with mine. Luckily I was able to take the covers off the cushion and put them right in the washer. You may be able to get an upholstery cleaner and wash the entire cushion. Good luck, I hope you can get it out.
    KristinRox

Answer by KristinRox at 8:46 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Ugh I have the SAME problem. I'm thinking of taking the cushions off and washing them in the washing machine! I will NEVER buy microfiber again with a baby! lol.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:15 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• use resolve multi fabric and a wet wash cloth after getting the stain out blow dry it dry thats what I do and it works.
    Tree-Tree

Answer by Tree-Tree at 10:33 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I have no idea, good luck though.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 11:08 AM on Apr. 18, 2011