Is it normal to have back pain after a laproscopic hysterectomy?

I had a laproscopic hysterectomy 11/26/08 and I have back pain a lot of the time and I am not eating hardly anything. I just feel so lost because I don't know what is normal and what is not. I stopped taking my percocet because I don't like how I feel on them. Has anyone else gone through this and can advise what I'm supposed to be going through? I hardly sleep, my stomach aches, my back hurts, I just want some answers. Can anyone help me?

tigerlily7

Asked by tigerlily7 at 9:31 AM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Health

• I had one done 3 yrs ago. If the pain meds make you feel out of it call your doctor to get something else. It takes a toll on your body - you just had major surgery!! The pain you are experiencing is normal and should fade in a week or two. Your back hurts b/c of the gas they had to fill you with to remove things. It is normal. Feel free to PM me if you want.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 12:02 PM on Dec. 2, 2008