I think I might be pregnant. But i'm not sure.. Help?

I last had sexual intercourse on March 25th. That was 3 weeks and 2 days ago. Within the last 2 weeks or so, i have been having morning sickness and really bad nausea at night. And it doesn't go away until i fall asleep. I also have been getting really car sick. Which is unusual for me because i have never been car sick before in my life. I occasionally a little bit of a pain (sorta like a cramp) in my stomach. Nothing unbearable or anything.. But the pain doesn't feel the same as a cramp. It has a different feel to it. I have also been starting to feel really tired by the middle of the day, and i want to take a nap.
My sister said she thinks i'm pregnant, but i told her i didn't think i was. But now, i'm not so sure. I've been thinking about it alot lately.
DO you think i might be pregnant? And if so.. would i be having symptoms this early?

Thanks for your help.

hollister1210

Asked by hollister1210 at 8:47 PM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• if you are you could probably test to know for sure.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 8:48 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• not a clue. But in the same boat.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 8:49 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Everyone is different! You can try a pregnancy test, or go to the doctor to find out for sure!
    If not, it could be that maybe you just have a little 'bug' that's going around?
    Hope you feel better soon, either way! :)
    KTurner4

Answer by KTurner4 at 8:49 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Yeah, it is quite a possibility. Some people experience these symptoms right at the beginning of there pregnancy. Heart burn is a symptom too. Why dont you take a pregnancy test?
    KiraStadnik

Answer by KiraStadnik at 8:50 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Take a test... why ask when no one but a test can tell you..
    minirip

Answer by minirip at 8:51 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• It is a possibilty. I would suggest waiting a few days and taking a test. Symptoms are different for everyone.. so you could have early ones like this. When are you supposed to have your period??
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 8:51 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Like.. a couple of days ago.
    hollister1210

Comment by hollister1210 (original poster) at 8:54 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Oh, well if you already missed your period definitely go get a test. If it is positive make a dr appt. If it is negative , give it a few days and if you still dont get your period, call the dr. You should probably get a blood test done. Good luck
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 9:07 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Okay. Thanks so much you guys.
    hollister1210

Comment by hollister1210 (original poster) at 9:13 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• take a test
    vgaines

Answer by vgaines at 9:55 PM on Apr. 17, 2011