Alright... This one takes the cake!! Unbelievable!!

I recently started dating a 28 year old man. He has 3 children from a previous relationship. He dated a 20 year old girl a few months ago and she cheated on him and caused nothing but drama, so he broke up with her. Told her he didnt want anything to do with her drama anymore. she continues to call him and beg for him to take her back. He isnt interested, he ignores her calls and all he wants is to be with me.

So last week she calls him and tells him she is pregnant. They talked and they both decided it was best for her to have an abortion. She told him she was scheduling it for Wed. On Thursday he called her and she told him she went through with it and its all done. So today Sunday she shows up at his house and tells him she is still pregnant and she is going to have the baby and she wants nothing to do with him and she doesnt want him in the baby's life.

He keeps trying to talk to her and have a conversation with her about this matter but she keeps playing games and being difficult.

What the hell is wrong with this girl!?!??!

Is there anyone else that agrees with my theory that she is playing games and just trying to mess with his head?? I think she is lying and she is not pregnant.

I really like this man and we have something special... this is a little too much drama for me so I am not quite sure what I should do at this point. Part of me wants to keep dating him because I feel like this girl is a psycho and just wants to have him on a leash, and part of me thinks that perhaps I should just end it with him and wait for him to settle things with this crazy girl.

Any Advice is GREATLY appreciated!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:52 PM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• Personally, I would run far far away from that drama. If nothing else, tell him you want to take a break until his life is a little more stable.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:54 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• GET OUT NOW!!! whatever drama she is posing or whether its real, it will be YOUR drama, if you stick around. it ain't worth it, hon. there are plenty-o-fish in the pond.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:56 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• My advice: RUN! Run faster than you have ever run in your life and do not look back! Omgosh, hugs to you!
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 8:56 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• under normal circumstances... i would RUN LIKE HELL!!! but i really really like this man. We have a genuine connection... just not sure what the best choice is right now.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:56 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I think she is playing him and he is falling for it.  Now because of the MAYBE pregnancy she has him chasing her which sounds to me like was her intention to start with.  I agree with JulieJacobKyle, I'd take a break until he sorts it out.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 8:56 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• He sounds like he's got a lot of baggage and I don't know how healthy that would be for you in the long run. Make a list of pros and cons about staying or breaking up.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 8:56 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I'd at least put the relationship on hold until he gets this who drama sorted out.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:57 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• It's her choice to keep the child.

He already has 3 kids, and obviously another with some "psycho" girl. Total 4 atm

I really hope if you stay with him, you're not going to have children with him. If you want more children, end it with him and find someone else.

I would stay with him, but I know for a fact that I do not want anymore children. Up to you. GL
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 8:59 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• If I were in your shoes.. I will and can speak for myself only.

I would end this relationship asap.. There would already be too much baggage, and far too much drama for me to deal with. If I did have deep feelings for this man I would have to tell him.. "Look.. Right now is not a good time for us to consider a relationship right now. You have far too much going on in your life that needs your time, your attention, will cause stress..etc. Now is not the time for you to try having a relationship with me. **I** can not and will not deal with this kind of drama in my life.. When you get everything sorted, come find me and we can give it a shot.. But not until then.."
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 9:03 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• put one foot in front of the other and run like hell!!!
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:04 PM on Apr. 17, 2011