Im becoming such a sap..

I watch shows like Bringing Home Baby, A Baby Story, and One Born Every Minute. I have pretty much become obsessed with watching shows like these since Ive been pregnant. I am just about 30 weeks and I think my pregnancy hormones are getting the best of me. I dont tend to get emotional, and I almost never cry, but today I was watching a marathon of One Born Every Minute and every single time I saw the baby be born and see how happy the parent were, it made me cry. I wouldnt like sob crying or anything, but it was deffinitely enough tears to be considered crying. I feel kinda silly for it.

lizjones

Asked by lizjones at 8:52 PM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Those shows got to me when i was pregnant too. Every time the baby would cry at the end so would I , when I went to the L&D there was a newborn being cleaned up and he wad crying so o course I started to cry the nurse was like are you in pain which I was not but it took a minute or to to compose myself. Damn hormones.
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 8:57 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• It's just so surreal to think that I am going to be going through that same exact thing when I have my baby boy and I just get so excited, Especially because I only have 10 weeks left, it seems so close but so far at the same time.
    lizjones

Comment by lizjones (original poster) at 8:59 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• that is perfectly normal and too be expected lol
    star115

Answer by star115 at 9:11 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• those shows get to me too...shoot they have ever since i got pregnant w/ my first! and im not a crier, its just such an emotional moment & then i think back to my first few days and then the hormones...i dont watch those shows when anyone else is around haha.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:16 PM on Apr. 17, 2011