Does your hubby go with you to birthday parties?

My hubby doesn't unless it is for his niece. I was just wondering because I went to a party today and there were so many dads their with the moms and kids. just made me think??????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 PM on Apr. 17, 2011 in General Parenting

• nope..not even when he wasn't working.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:57 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• yes
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 9:07 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• depends who it is and where we're going.
    wanderingmuse

Answer by wanderingmuse at 9:08 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• yes he does if it is a family member or close friend..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:21 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• He has to be really damn interested. LOL. Not usually.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:32 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• have to say unless it was a family thing or close friend ex never went with me to bday partys.....and i'm thankful the girls are old enough to go alone know....
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:07 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Are you talking kid parties? My DD hasn't reached that point in her life yet, where she is going to kid parties, but to be honest I don't want to go to them. I'll be happy dropping my DD off and picking her up after the party (if okay). If parents must stay, I will go alone, not drag DH there too.

As for family parties, we go to all of those together.
    Anonymous

• Yes, he's been to all of them except one and that is because he stayed home with our 2 little ones.
    ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 10:33 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Yep... Me & DH barely go anywhere without each other.. We like being together- as a family & a couple.
    I think in the last 4yrs he went to a friends at work lil' girls bday party without me cuz i was not feeling good. He only stayed for a lil' bit to give present & chat a bit..

Also our friends all had co-ed babyshowers... and we went together for that too..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:46 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I don't even go to birthday parties. If a parent is required to stay then my kids don't go. I have other things to do than sit around a birthday party for some kid I don't know. I only go to parties for my friends' kids and my husband doesn't go since he's not friends with them. My kids have never been to a party where an adult had to stay with them. We always drop them off and pick them up later.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:03 PM on Apr. 17, 2011