I Attacked my step mil leaving a Nasty meassgae

saying she treats her bio kids and her bio sons wife DIFERENTLY then my family. I was wrong but im angry. She now has BAnned ME FROm THE FAMILY. any advice would be welcome!!! thankyou

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 PM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• What do mean banned? Like events and holidays? I say give it time to cool down.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 9:25 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I would find a peacemaker someone who can bring your case into the family a neutral person to bring you together and sit down and have a discussion after all you can do is wait to see what is up.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:26 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• bumping for you.
    ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 9:28 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Definitely cool down time.  Did you feel like she treated you guys differently before she said that?

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 9:28 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• i havesorry. but i did tell her i meant what i said .i just said it in a horrilbe way. Yes banned from xmas and other holidays
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:32 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Do you really want to be around her? I mean, she basically just proved your point about favoring the others.

However, I agree with the others, just give it some cool down time. Maybe the stick up her ass will thaw a little and she will realize that you had a point.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:37 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I'm having a hard time determining what a step MIL is. Is this the step mother of your husband? If she treats you and your family poorly, then I say cut the negative out of your life. You can't make her like you.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 9:38 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• my husband calls her mom his bio mom left and never came back since my hubby was 9 and .. she has been the step Mom since 6 and half. my huband even thought he is 31 want this lady to love him and it brakes my heart. she cares but not like a mom...like a distance friend
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:49 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• she dosent have the authority to "bann" you.. even if you did say mean things..
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 10:30 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• She banned you? What? Is she the Law? fuck her high and mighty attitude. She dosnt get to say who can be family and who cant.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:32 PM on Apr. 17, 2011