Squirting / Spraying. But squirting what???? TMI adult content

I have done this a few times, alone. I seem to be able to do it when I am relaxed and taking my time and not just in a hurry to orgasm. I am able to do it when I push when I orgasm and not tense up. It seems to happen a few days after my period ends. Anyway, the last time I did it there was a BIG wet patch. And it freaked me out that it was pee (tho my bladder felt empty prior, and I was able to pee after).
Anyone have any info on this or suggestions like if it is a concern??? I have heard that it is possible to have a leak somehow and for urine to come out of your vagina. Then I think that would be more of a routine / daily thing and not just during an orgasm. I am kind of freaked out by it and wonder if I should see a doctor or if it is normal.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 PM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Health

• It isn't a concern. It isn't pee. It is female ejaculation. Harmless. LOL Every women mistakes it for urine. It is not at all.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:29 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:31 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• First time I did it I freaked out too thinking it was urine! I was so embarassed. I still get embarassed to be honest. But I know it is normal and actually a really good thing. (REALLY GOOD).
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 9:39 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• just put down towels and you'll be all good ;)
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 9:39 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Yep, I know someone who does this, too. I'm jealous! I'd like to try it!
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 9:41 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Hun, this is completely normal !! Its awesome actually. When you are able to get that wet & able to get off to that extent, that's the best! lol Don't be scared of it. Be thankful :) Lots of women have problems when it comes to getting off & getting wet. You were blessed! lol
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 9:48 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Phew! Thanks so much for the reassurance!!!!! I was hoping it was that and assuming that if it were pee that it wouldn't happen just then but it'd be a constant leak!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:54 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Yep, perfectly normal. Never did it with my ex. But, now, my SO gets me there and it happens. We just lay a nice think towel on the bed. If you want to feel more comfortable in knowing it isn't urine, go to the bathroom and empty your bladder before you and DH get busy. Then you will be more mentally ready to understand that it really isn't urine.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 10:44 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Normal
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 2:23 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Normal!
    Sarahb21

Answer by Sarahb21 at 10:31 AM on Apr. 18, 2011