Anyone have the wii or xbox kinect? What do you think about them?

I have them both and I don't like either of them. I find it takes too long to change exercises or change songs. I would rather do a workout video. How about you?

QandA

Asked by QandA at 9:44 PM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• We bought the XBox Kinect when it first came out. I can't say I am 100% committed to exercising with it though. I'd say I use it more for fun. I have the Zumba Fitness and the Dance Central games... I like them both, but it's not something I do regularly. I enjoy walking at the mall while listening to my iPod more than anything else!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:48 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• We have both and I love the knect best. We laugh our asses off with that one.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 9:49 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I have the kinect and I love it. We play alot of games as a family, especially dance central. It doesn't feel like a workout when I'm having fun with my kids, that's why I think I like it so much.
    lovinlifewith5

Answer by lovinlifewith5 at 9:55 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• We debated between getting the Kinnect or Wii and ended w/ the XBox! We don't use is as often as we thought we would. We have had it for a few months only. The kids use the XBox 360 w/out the Kinnect for different games. It is a lot of fun and there are things we can do as a family. Games are pretty spendy tho. About $50 on sale. A lot more than WII games and WII seems to have more games geared towards my kids likes. You can get the games on ebay for a little less than at the store. All in all I probably would have gotten the WII (course then you need the extra access for that!!)!
    dragonflylovr19

Answer by dragonflylovr19 at 10:06 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• We have a Wii and a PS3 with Move. I wish we used them both more but the kids aren't big fans of either. I have Wii fit with the EA sports fitness and really like it. Just Dance is awesome too! The move games are better quality graphics by far!
    Brande B.

Answer by Brande B. at 10:48 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• i have a wii but would rather just do old fashion walking out side with fresh air then stand in front of the tv ....it just doesnt motivate me.....
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 11:04 PM on Apr. 17, 2011