Anyone else dreading tomorrow?

I am so much. I have a class tomorrow morning, and I'm hurting so bad. I can hardly move or breathe, but I can't afford to miss any more classes (I missed like 2 weeks because of stomach bugs, food poisoning and a sinus infection, all back to back).

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 10:02 PM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• not yet! haha that is really crappy! get better!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 10:04 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Hope you feel better SOON! It would be nice to have one more day off.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 10:06 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Yes! I have 3 classes that I have to teach to adults going on a kindergarden attitude. So glad that this is a short week!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:07 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Wow that's terrible! hope you feel better soon....I'm kind of dreading tomorrow mostly because I let my house go to crap this weekend and I'm going to have a TON to do tomorrow...and I'm thinking about going ahead and starting my spring cleaning...organizing our closets, cleaning out the garage yadda, yadda....oh and lets not forget the tons of laundry I'm going to have to put away
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 10:14 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Yes getting 4 wisdom teeth cut out..not looking forward at all!
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 10:16 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Not really. The kids are on spring break, so I have less things I have to do. I have a taekwondo class, and I'm not looking forward to that. I took last week off and I know I'm behind. I am REALLY dreading Tuesday. I have to go see a kidney specialist, have a CT scan and a bunch of tests, and then after that, we have to go to our accountant because we were audited. Not a fun day.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:23 PM on Apr. 17, 2011