New idea if you like to eat ice

Ok, i love to eat ice .. its my fav! it drives my husband nuts, and it can hurt your teeth, but i really crave it all the time. So i got this new idea

Buy one of those pop sickle maker things ( you can put juice in there, or wahtever you want) and put them in the freezer , they freeze over and you have like a popsickle.....

I put water in my and i love them! I dont want to bite it as bad, since its like a popsickle form ..

Figured id share my idea :)

juniebug11

Asked by juniebug11 at 10:09 PM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You also might want to get your iron level checked...ice craving is a low iron sign. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:11 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I love my chocolate ice cream... and my BF is going nuts too lol
    kokomaman

Answer by kokomaman at 10:14 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• i do have low iron
    juniebug11

Comment by juniebug11 (original poster) at 10:15 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Yes--my daughter chewed ice constantly and then she found out that she was seriously anemic . Her doctor prescribed iron pills. Now she doesn't chew ice. It can crack your teeth.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 10:17 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• my iron is fine and i love ice
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 10:20 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I am anemic and have been chewing ice for YEARS! I have been taking iron pills.

Funny how one thing can relate to another.
    ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 10:28 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• whenever my iron drops I know immediately because I crave Ice. If anyone wants an easy iron supplement i reccomend Floradix...its liquid so I mix it with juice. Anyone its supposed to absorb faster and doesn't cause constipation...works much better than pills for me...just throwin that out for anyone who might be interested
    leejoy

Answer by leejoy at 10:40 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I loved wendys ice!!! They have the nice little bits of ice... I wanted ice while I was pg with my son... :)
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 10:41 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I like to chew ice but I don't CRAVE it and I only do it when I have ice left in my cup when I've finished my drink lol. But I like your popsicle idea. I used to get "flavorless" snow cones in the summer as a kid because I didn't like any of the flavoring, just wanted the ice lol.
    Anonymous