Does anyone else just need a day to relax??

I am 10 weeks pregnant and am SOO stressed. I have a 2.5 year old DD and she is driving me insane!!! She throws fits about everything!! AHH I just want to screeeam.

I am in dying need of a day to myself. I wish I could go to a spa or just lay outside and take a nap with NO ONE or nothing interrupting me. Just for a couple hours.

Anyone else with me?

Keeely07

Asked by Keeely07 at 10:36 PM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• YES!!! Im exhausted! I work 6-7 days a week and take care of my son and help out my roomate and it goes on and on... I need a day to ME! lol
    angelrach86

Answer by angelrach86 at 10:38 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I need like a year to relax.
    Anonymous

• i helped a friend who REALLY needed a nap, I watched her kids
    kokomaman

Answer by kokomaman at 10:49 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I have 4 under 5 and a half, and on the days that they are driving me crazy- instead of sending them away to play so I can get stuff done, I drop everything to play with them, read a few books, color at the table, etc. Usually when kid act up and drive you crazy, it's their way of saying, 'hey mom, I just want to hang out with you.' That's the case with mine anyways. Multitasking works well too- if I have work to do on the computer, or I'm just playing on FB or here, I'll have them sit at the table and color, while I'm on the computer, and I can still see what they're workling on, and when I'm done, or they're tired of coloring, we go over to pbskids.org and all play on the comp. :)
    KariLyn84

Answer by KariLyn84 at 12:43 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Yes for sure. I work through the week, then it takes me the whole weekend to get caught up at home. Mother's Day should be a paid holiday for all mom's. Anyone agree with me?
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 11:17 AM on Apr. 18, 2011