How was everyones weekend

This had to be the best weekend ever:)!

This had to be the best weekend ever for me:)!
it seemed like nothing was out of place this weekend,it was my 8 year old party, she turns 9 tomorrow the spa party was a huge success i think i want to have an adult one for my self,the movie we went to see was great,and her sleep over had to be the best part, the dinner party tonight was also Great she got over $300.00,&she got so many clothes,toys,and shoes but the presents and the money wasn't even her favorite part...her favorite part was having her Father his fiance,all her brothers,all her sisters,all her cousins aunts uncles,etc..come to her party she was so happy she had the biggest smile on her face

&im still happy because my sisters,&my nieces are staying with me until they go back to Atlanta On Tuesday!!

hope everyones weekend was as good as mines:) have a blessed week

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 10:39 PM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Splendiferous!! Thanks for asking!!!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:41 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• All I've been doing is spring cleaning, and I had my sils baby shower today (4 hours I won't get back) hopefully it will be a fun week though!!

Glad yours was great!!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 10:42 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Exhausting. I finished getting my kitchen ready for Passover. It was a huge spring cleaning. I'm not 100% done, but the clutter on the desk can wait. We are having 6 extra people for seder tomorrow and everyone is on break. I'm ready for a vacation from their vacation and we've only just begun.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:50 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• mine was really nice... did some gardening on saturday and colored eggs with my son today...
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 11:46 PM on Apr. 17, 2011